As a member of our project management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned projects from commencement to completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OHS-mandated requirements. This position reports to the President of Operations for Mazzei Electric.
- – To bring decisive, focused leadership.
- – To be results driven.
- – To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
- – To be accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
- – Electrical Journeyman certification and/or past Electrical Project Management experience.
- – Proficient in the tasks of project administration and management including RFI’s, submittals, change order management, progress billings.
- – Excellent knowledge of industry products, practices and standards.
- – Strong time management skills, specifically the ability to multi-task and prioritize a high work load.
- – Possess superior MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- – Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Skills & Experience
- – Manage all financial aspects of projects through on-going job forecasting.
- – Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- – Oversee pre-construction meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- – Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- – Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments.
- – Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
- – Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- – Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- – Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- – When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- – Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
- – Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- – Provide coaching/counseling to foreman.
- – Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
- – Prepare and conduct foreman meetings for your area.
Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.