Mazzei Electric Ltd. is an experienced electrical contracting company that provides certified electricians for a wide variety of services in industrial, commercial, and residential settings since 1994.
At Mazzei Electric Ltd., we are in constant pursuit of new ways to tackle all projects, from the smallest service call to the largest commercial project. Through brainstorming, training, and teamwork, much pride is taken in finding fresh approaches to problem solving and task completion.
By being committed to the health, safety, and well-being of all of our staff and customers, and remaining true to our founder’s values of quality, honesty, and hard work, we aim to create strong sense of loyalty and morale within Mazzei Electric Ltd.
Mazzei Electric Ltd. is hiring a 2nd Electrical Apprentice for project work in Victoria and surrounding areas. We are looking for a self-motivated, hard working individual with experience in a commercial setting. Resumes accepted by email ONLY – firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a copy of your personal resume and cover letter (PDF or Word) with the application. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
- Victoria and surrounding areas;
Anticipated Start Date:
- Hourly, based on schooling and applicable trade hours - extended benefits are available after 6 months;
- Must be a registered apprentice through ITA,
- Electrical field experience required;
Type of Work Setting Experience:
- Commercial and residential construction;
- Successful completion of Foundations or 1st-year schooling in the electrical field;
- Basic hand tools and cordless power tools,
- valid class 5 driver’s license,
- Adequate knowledge of the CEC;
- Conduit bending,
- Reading and interpreting drawings and schematics,
- Drilling and cable-pulling,
- Cutting in and splicing switches/receptacles/lights,
- Use of standard construction power tools;
- Willing to work out of town, longer shifts, and/or evening shifts.