Mazzei Electric Ltd. is an experienced electrical contracting company that provides certified electricians for a wide variety of services in industrial, commercial, and residential settings since 1994.
At Mazzei Electric Ltd., we are in constant pursuit of new ways to tackle all projects, from the smallest service call to the largest commercial project. Through brainstorming, training, and teamwork, much pride is taken in finding fresh approaches to problem solving and task completion.
By being committed to the health, safety, and well-being of all of our staff and customers, and remaining true to our founder’s values of quality, honesty, and hard work, we aim to create strong sense of loyalty and morale within Mazzei Electric Ltd.
At this time, Mazzei Electric Ltd. is hiring a Journeyman Electrician for commercial and multi-unit residential work in Victoria and surrounding areas. We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated, hard working, and professional in both appearance and attitude. Duties will include overseeing electrical work for multi-family and commercial builds. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits after a probationary period. Resumes only accepted by email. Along with the Indeed application, please include a copy of your personal resume (PDF or Word). Thank you.
- Victoria and surrounding areas;
Anticipated Start Date:
- Hourly (approx.. $58,000-$65,000 annually)
- Extended benefits are available after 6 months;
- Residential required,
- Experience in all other electrical fields are an asset;
Type of Work Setting:
- Single/multi-family and custom Residential Construction;
- Red-Seal Journeyman,
- Valid Class B FSR is an asset,
- Extensive knowledge of CEC;
- Basic hand tools, multi-meter, and cordless power tools,
- valid class 5 driver’s license;
- Trouble-shooting of all electrical components,
- Professionalism in customer service,
- Reading and interpreting drawings and schematics,
- Testing and measurement with multi-meters, meggers, etc.,
- New installation of electrical components in residential and commercial structures,
- Renovation/addition to all styles of electrical systems in residential and commercial structures,
- Instruction of apprentices (5 or less),
- Understanding of Arc Flash and Lock-out/Tag-out procedures;
- Basic computer skills;
- Willingness to work out of town, on call, longer shifts, and/or evening/night shifts.