Mazzei Electric Ltd. is an experienced electrical contracting company that provides certified electricians for a wide variety of services in industrial, commercial, and residential settings since 1994.
All field employees are certified Journeymen electricians and registered electrical Apprentices, enabling us to provide to our customers with extensive experience, timely troubleshooting and analytical skills, along with a vast knowledge in electrical repair and maintenance.
At Mazzei Electric Ltd., we are in constant pursuit of new ways to tackle all projects, from the smallest service call to the largest commercial project. Through brainstorming, training, and teamwork, much pride is taken in finding fresh approaches to problem solving and task completion.
By being committed to the health, safety, and well-being of all of our staff and customers, and remaining true to our founder’s values of quality, honesty, and hard work, we aim to create a strong sense of loyalty and morale within Mazzei Electric Ltd.
Mazzei Electric Ltd. is looking to hire a Material Handler/Delivery Driver for work in Victoria and surrounding areas. We are looking for a self-motivated, highly-organized, and hard-working individual with experience on or around full-scale construction sites. Resumes accepted by email ONLY. Include a copy of your personal resume and cover letter (PDF or Word) with the Indeed application. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
This is a dual role, at times performing routine manual work involving considerable physical effort and agility in the collection, organization, or disposal of garbage, recyclables, and electrical materials, and other times operating a company vehicle with trailer in a skillful and safe manner.
– Accessing and navigating large-scale construction sites;
– Loading/unloading garbage, recyclables, and often heavy electrical materials from warehouse and various construction sites for pick-up/delivery to the appropriate locations;
– Operating a company vehicle (van or pick-up with trailer) in a skillful and safe manner on construction sites and in high-traffic locations;
– On-site and in-warehouse organizing and inventorying of electrical materials and tools;
– Janitorial duties such as sweeping and tidying of various construction sites or warehouse;
– Continuous heavy physical work in all weather conditions;
– Victoria and surrounding areas;
Anticipated Start Date:
– April 2019
– Extended benefits are available after 6 months
– Construction site experience including safe work practices, policies and procedures;
– Operating larger motor vehicles (pick-up or service van) with a trailer;
– Basic knowledge and skill in the methods, techniques, material, tools and equipment used in the construction and transport industries;
Type of Work Setting Experience:
– Residential/commercial construction sites and warehouse;
– Garbage and recycle depots;
– Valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract;
– High school diploma;
– Self-motivated and team-oriented;
– Highly organized;
– Effective communication skills;
Transportation / Travel Information:
– Willing to work out of town, longer shifts and/or evening shifts;